Vasque Womans Gore-Tex Breeze 3.0 Hiking Boots, Previously Owned (SKU:3AT5QN)
A best-selling boot from Vasque. With added venting and the breathability of GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort, they allow water vapour to escape while keeping showers and muddy ground from soaking through. They are great for day hiking and burly enough for fast and light backpacking over moderate terrain.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck and airmesh with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort linings.
- Toe and heel ventilation ports add breathability.
- Arc Tempo last has an asymmetric curve and medium volume heel that fits higher arches well.
- Tapered toe box and slightly rockered construction provide a natural gait on uneven, technical trails.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- Footbeds are dual density EVA.
- Midsoles are dual density EVA with moulded TPU plate chassis for torsional rigidity and support.
- Outsoles are grippy Vibram® Contact rubber
(Approx: $230.00 New)
Tread/Traction (Vibram Outsole has minimal wear and tear)
We Also Recommend
Merrell Moab 2 Ventilator, Granite Black, Women's US 9, Previously Owned (SKU: RZZPTQ)
Keen Terradora Waterproof Mid Hikers, Blue, Womens 8.5, Previously owned (1Z88AN)
Tremblant EZRA Lace Waterproof Ice+ (Approx: $260.00 New) (VVQDRN)