Black Diamond Factor 130 Alpine Touring Ski Boots, Black, 318mm, Previously Owned (SKU: VSW443)
The premiere freeride boot from Black Diamond™, it suits aggressive backcountry and front-country shredding. With increased axial power and stiff forward flex for high-performance control, the Factor 130 combines alpine performance and fit with AT versatility. A match for ski professionals and aggressive riders who want power with the versatility of a walk mode and DIN or AT compatible soles. Plus these boots have plenty of fuel in the tank for power assisted skiing and today’s breed of beefy fat skis and burly freeride bindings.
- Pebax shells and cuffs.
- Traix-Pro frame technology for stiff, light alpine-like performance and control.
- Power Fit liner with Boa closure system and extra-wide power strap for performance fit.
- BD 130 flex rating provides aggressive forward flex.
- Ski/walk mode toggle provides three settings of forward lean.
- Soles are equipped with ISO Alpine DIN blocks and are compatible with - BD AT blocks (available separately).
We Also Recommend
Nordica Dobermann Tam 80 Race DH Ski Boots- Previously Owned (SKU: 26AX8P)
Sale price $19950 $199.50