Black Diamond Access Hybrid Insulated Jacket - Previously Owned (UGT7NA)
An ultralight belay jacket for long multi-pitch rock routes, an insulating mid-layer for winter alpine climbs or a shell layer for early spring ski tours, this is a jacket for all trades. It uses a fusion of synthetic insulation and stretchy soft shell fabric to create a versatile, packable, lightweight puffy. PrimaLoft Gold in the body provides core insulation while the Pertex Quantum outer shields against wind and rain. Climbing specific gusseted underarm panels provide efficient movement in the vertical environment and help regulate your temperature.
- Outer fabric is Pertex Quantum nylon ripstop, with Schoeller® stretch-woven soft shell panels with NanoSphere technology to shed water and grime.
- PrimaLoft Gold® insulation through the body core.
- Stretch cuffs are optimized for low bulk and effective layering.
- Drawcord hem provides adjustability for retaining heat.
- Fit is lean and athletic.
New approx $200. Jacket is still in great condition and is looking for it's next owner.
We Also Recommend
TNF Apex Insulated Pants - Previously owned SKU:63PS15
Patagonia Fuzzy Full Zip Sweater (SKU: 7HAK3T) (New Approx: $210.00)
MHW Hooded Shell Jacket - Women Small - Previously Owned (New approx $290) SKU:1ZZVYE
MEC Women's Down Winter Coat - Previously Owned (Z13182 - 9JSK2Q)